Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Team

Now it’s time to write something about my beautiful team.1st point of contact for each and every issue..

1st team who most of the time used to shout on the floor..
1st team who generally used to get all the silly questions like:
Why this console is red? clear it fast..we lost are SLA's
How is the discussion going on?
Which property is creating issue?
What is the impact?
How is the load today?


oh!!god ,don't tell me MAPPOINT is still irritating today ..why the hell MSN doesn't delete this property from their list..And why the hell we are taking care of this?

whiteboard is not working for this??oh no
how may whiteborads WLX property want for themselves....

OSSG ..why this property can't work properly

why we get GFS's hundreds of routing tkts at the same time...why they come to our Q??

what ??what you said??say it again plz INBOX is not responding..guys sev 0,1...oh shit!!!
Till now I haven't gone for my breakfast and now just forget about the lunch also :(:(


And i Hate this MOM HB Alert...
heheheehhe....these few things were so common..that almost every day we used to toggle btw these things...


and my sweet team was so sweet in handling all these issues..as these things were not new for them...
the time we used to get hi pri's..few ppl used to smile..
the time me and shawli used to get floods..we both used to laugh like mad ppl
IMC my god..no words for this tool....but bcos of this we used to get are party time too:):)

hehehehhe….whatever!!!
i still feel we all handled everything beautifully :):)
let’s stop here cribbing about the issues..
hmm..Now it’s high time I’ll tell you about the smart ppl of this team...1st let me start with my GANG of ppl...

No comments: