Saturday, April 23, 2011

Miniiiiiiiii--------------> T( her new name )

Ah little bit difficult for me as today I am talking about someone with whom half of the people think that I am not so comfortable but I know we both disagree with this thing at least if not fully then partially :D. I know today I am putting my point of view but that’s okay I am sure she must be having lot to say from her side too…


Wel aka Mini..Famously known as tanchi, tancha(I think half of the team used to address her with this name) miss.whitebords(name given by chirugu)showstopper(name given by harish)..she Became whiteboard champ during the very initial days..then she took over the hold on INBOX, non-wo ,wo too:)you know I really like one quality about her that even if she doesn’t know about the thing she never think that she can’t handle it, she can’t learn it without anybody’s help, she can’t take care of the thing..she knows very well that she is the best and she can do anything if she want to do :)

Mini….According to me …a Very stylish, bold,beautiful but still a simple girl from dehradun. She loves chocolates but in a year at least for 6-7months you will find her on fruit diet ..and otherwise if she eats then only oats, Kellogg’s, fruit juices, oat biscuits and her chocolates ..heheh she just can’t resist them..:D by the way she is fantastic cook too...how I can forget that I learned bread ka halwa from her only…and yes her special fascination for horror films ..my god even at 3:00 oclk in the night she can wake you up just to watch a horror film with her…and yeah she loves photography & painting and this even you can confirm from her facebook profile also…:)


I muss say I am fan of her shopping capabilities..you know just in 15 mins she can tell what’s all is there in the collection..Even she can give details not only about the collections in different brands but also with their price tags too:)

She is like a free bird..Loves to enjoy her life fully..Completely fun loving..If you are planning for an outing pls don’t ask her anything just include her for the trip..she will never ever say no for it :)


If she is around me then I never think of what’s going on and what’s not..I know if I am not able to handle a situation then she will definitely and that too in a much better way…that’s not important that it’s her issue or not she can even fight for your issues also even without giving a second thought..


I agree on this thing that we are not BEST & BEST frnds..but that doesn’t mean we are enemies who always plan some conspiracy against each other..heheh nothing like that..yeah that’s true we talk less..and even when we get any chance to say anything against each other also..we never keep silence on the thing....we love to argue on the things and then on something if we can’t come to conclusion then its also okay with us..after 15 mins we both just forget about the incident..you will find us as normal as we were before the argument :)..we both are not fake to each other..If we don’t like..we shout and say that yes we are not comfortable with this thing..Whether you agree with me or not..That’s okay..


All the time everybody cant think in a same way..Sometimes I feel that it’s my fault or sometime I think that she is at fault..And even sometimes it just about having different opinions on the same thing..Two different point of views…I know I am quiet blunt at words...quiet rude too..i know many times I have said many things ..i don’t know what she thinks about them..bcos I never discussed anything with her…she somewhere always shows that she is a strong person…but I know dear generally those ppl who say this thing are actually get hurt on things but they don’t say..They don’t show it..They always hide it..And I can bet on that nobody can understand you in this case better than me.. :)


Well let’s stop here as I already said lot...I mean I can’t define this relationship..but still I know we are frnds..i know she is my frnd..bcos somewhere we do care for each other..We both always try to avoid arguments from our side..we both try somewhere to support each other on the common things which we can do…you know may be I’ll not talk with her so much..Maybe I don’t discuss each and everything with her..maybe I always prefer calling first satawali and kucchu for anything but still I feel that our group is incomplete without her….and I genuinely feel that….T3S is not possible without T(her new name frnds ofcourse given by me only :):))


Its just like not only having everything sweet in your life..even it also good to have some salty and crispy things..bcos they give some different taste and even add some noise in your life too :D:D


Love you Mini:)

1 comment:

cnu said...

Lol !!!! nice one u rockzzzz